Before you can book a tee time you need to be a member of Baberton Golf Club and have registered to use the online booking system.
You need your 4 digit membership code. This is printed on your swipe card, indicated by the four red crosses below.
In addition you will need to complete the Registration form. Once you have completed and submitted the form, you will have to wait until the club has verified your details and activated your account. You will be automatically emailed when your account is activated. You will be able to book tee off times once your account has been activated. Click here to register
To Book a Tee Time
Having registered you can now book a tee time. The process is as follows:
- Login using your membership code and the password you have setup. (Please note that this could be different from the password you use for the Members Notice area of the Baberton Website).
- Click on "Book a tee time" button.
- Select the day you would like to play.
- Look for the time you want to play and click on "Book Now".
- Select your own name from the drop down box for Player 1. Note that your own name will always be at the top.
- Select another member, or Guest from the drop down for Players 2 to 4 if required. A list of all members you have played with in the last few weeks will be displayed at the top of the list for quick access.
- Click on Confirm Booking to make the booking, you will get a confirmation on the screen and if you have registered your email address, an email will be sent to you.
To edit or cancelling your booking
- Change the select of any Players that you have previously entered.
- If you wish to remove a player, (without selecting a new player), tick the check box beside the player’s name.
- If you do not have permission to edit a particular player (i.e. if they were set up by someone else) you will not be able to edit that player.
- Click on Confirm Booking after you have amended the details as necessary. You will get a confirmation on the screen and another email will be send to your registered address.
- If you remove your own name from the list and click on Confirm Booking then you will "Delete" the time you have booked. Click here to login and book
If you would like further help then there are 2 documents and one video that will show you how to use the BRS booking system. These can be found here:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q - Can I still book through the Pro shop?
A - Yes. You can still book as you would normally either in person or by phoning the Pro shop. In addition, the club has provided a terminal in the lounge where members can access the online booking system.
Q - How many days in advance can I book?
A - This hasn't changed. You can book 7 days in advance with booking opening online at 8.00am.
Q - What happens if I'm booking a tie?
A - As previously, contact the Pro who can override the system to book ties.
Q - Why can't I book 2 tee times, one for the morning and another for the afternoon?
A - During this initial roll out phase it was decided to allow one booking per day. This will be reviewed once the system is up and running.
Q - What about Saturdays, why is the system not being used for these days?
A - There is a plan for this to happen but only once the system has been fully tested and members have had time to provide their feedback on the use of the system.
If you have any further questions then why not ask them here in the forum so that all members can provide their views.